Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kelly's Christmas Decorations
2009
This picture sets the tone for what you about to see past through these doors! It's a Christmas Whimsical Wonderland!

I love this Garland!!!

This is the first thing you see when you pass through the doors. This is her main entry. The touch of whimsy just makes me smile. My twin sister and are have very similar taste. But when it comes to decorating our homes for the holidays, it is very interesting to see how different we represent the holiday in our own flair. She has always had a touch for the dramatic. Which is what I love. The colors! Hot pink, lime green, red and any other bright color she can throw in there. She just has that magical touch in my opinion.

Her master bedroom!

The glistening silver, the vintage ornaments and the soft palettes just works in here so well.

She has been collecting vintage Christmas orni's for a few years now. I think they look beautiful on this tree!



This is a spot in her kitchen. I see a few things that I made. The papier mache house and the plate.



Here is a picture of the dining room. All decked out for the Holidays! She has very tall ceilings in this room. So decorating the chandelier is a must in my opinion.




Greenery and balls, what more do you need!





This is a piece of furniture she has in her dining room. Once again a touch of whimsical.




No place, no corner forgotten. Her kitchen is a great place for a few Santa collectibles and a cookies jar full of Christmas cookies!



The breakfast nook!


You don't have to have the normal center piece on your kitchen table. Do what Kelly did and add a hurricane vase of limes and cranberries. How simple but oh so perfect in this spot.



More vintage balls, a great place for those Christmas cards and a few favorite Holiday photo's of the kiddo's!




She even added that special touch of hers to the bar area!


The crowning glory!


I see sugar plums dancing in my head when I see this. Color, Color, Color! I love the two toned garland. The lime green just adds that extra touch! The glass trees add that even balance to the already decorated mantle.


The Family Tree!
Whether it's store bought ornament you have been collecting for years or the ornaments that your kids had made the past few years, there is nothing like the family tree. Everyone's is oh so different but yet so wonderfully adorned!
Great job Sis! I just wish I could see it in person!!
Merry Christmas and big hugs!













No comments: