Monday, October 13, 2008

Handmade tissue box for sale!

Some of you might know that I make items and sell them on Ebay and Etsy. Another place you can find homemade things from me is on SpookyTimeJingle. I have two Christmas items for sale on this site this month. One is a decorative tassel and the other is a tissue box. The tissue box is great around the holidays. I always like to set mine out so all can see. Also think of giving this as a hostess gift, maybe for that special teacher or even a long lasting friend. This is something that will be used often and cherished for years. The other item is a tassel. Some of you that are into decorating might know exactly what to do with this item. This is perfect for dressing up that boring cabinet, a loney door knob or even a not so exciting curtain rod.
Stop by SpookyTimeJingle and check out these items. Just click on the link below and it will take you there.



2 comments:

Kristens Creations said...

I love these! Great work!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Thanks Kristen, I sold the tassel! Yeah!!